December 28, 2017

End of Year Update: #mustreadin2017


Here’s my final #mustreadin2017 update.  Thank you Carrie Gelson of There’s a Book for That for hosting this reading event.  In September, I did a blog post with a list of books I planned to read during the fall months. For me, fall is a very busy time of year.  I was able to get some of my reading goals accomplished, but not all of them.  Here are some of my favorite new books that I read in the past few months:



















Want to know more about #mustreadin2017?  Check out this post for more info.  Join the fun in 2018!  Share your reading list on January 2, 2018 with the hashtag #mustreadin2018.  
Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. You have some really fun titles here! Happy reading in January!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Wishtree and Walking with Miss Millie!

    ReplyDelete